Now you can securely text your donations to ORUUC
....to the fund of your choice
....at the time and location of your choice!
If you want to use your cell phone to contribute to the fund of your choice, follow these steps:
1. Text oruuc to 73256.
2. In reply, you will receive a text that says “You’re almost there.” That message will have a link to a secure site for entering your payment. Click on that link.
3. Enter the amount you want to contribute as a number (no $ sign, no decimals)
4. Choose the fund you wish to contribute to from the dropdown list and hit the Give button. These include the Split-the-Plate Sunday offering, general Donations, the Minister’s Discretionary Fund, The Nerve Center Tech Upgrade, and your normal Pledge for the current fiscal year.
5. If this is your first time to donate by text-to-give, you will be prompted to enter your payment method. The method will be remembered for subsequent visits to the site, but you can change the payment whenever you wish by checking the “I’d like to enter a new payment method” box.
6. You'll receive a quick confirmation of your successful donation. It's that easy!
The example on the right shows a donation to the Split-the-Plate Sunday Offering